We offer a variety of loan options for first time home buyers. Some of the most common are listed below:
- FHA Loan : Long considered the top choice for all first-time homebuyers. FHA allows for more flexible underwriting guidelines with as little as 3.5% down.
- Conventional Loan : The most common and secure home loan option. Conventional loans offer the widest variety of options for first time home buyers including the 3% down option.
- VA Loan : 100% financing available for all eligible service members, veterans, and surviving spouses!
- USDA Loan : 100% financing available for eligible buyers in rural areas!
- Jumbo Loan: We offer jumbo financing for loan amounts greater than the conforming limit of $548,250. 3.5% down up to $1.5 Million & 5% down up to $2 Million!
We know the industry and know how much other companies are trying to make off every loan. We have our comp levels set at least a half point lower than the competition which allows our company to always provide the lowest rate at the lowest cost on any given day.
Yes, we have two programs which offer 100% financing. VA Loans and USDA loans both allow for 100% financing. Check the programs tab to see if you are eligible.
Typically 3% to 3.5% of the sales price (that's $3,000 to $3,500 per $100,000) unless you are eligible for VA or USDA financing.
We have a non-prime program that allows for credit scores down to 500. The minimum down payment will need to be at least 10% but might be more depending on specific scenario.
Cash will need to be seasoned (sit in bank account) for at least 60 days, in order to be used.